When you make any kind of a kebob, whether it is beef, chicken or pork on the grill a dipping sauce is a good idea to serve with it. Sauces with peanut butter…yum…
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil (or less)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. sugar
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Thai style chili sauce (2 or more tsp. or to taste) I like it hot and sweet!
Heat the oil and saute the green onions for a few minutes. Stir in the peanut butter, chicken broth, sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce and peanuts if desired. Add the chili sauce. Simmer for about 10 minutes.